Insulating glass unit with temperable temperature control coating
Isıcam S T is the brand name of the insulating glass unit produced using Şişecam Temperable Low-E Glass, the temperable heat control (Low-E) coated glass of Şişecam Flat Glass.
Isıcam S T, thanks to the Temperable Low-E Glass;
By keeping the heat inside in winter, it reduces heat losses by 50% compared to Standard Double Glazing, saving fuel costs.
Şişecam Temperable Low-E Glass made with Isıcam S T, reduces heat losses by 50% compared to ordinary double glazing and saves on heating costs. Tempered heat control glass is about 5 times more durable than an untempered glass.
– Provides temperature control and energy saving.
– Reduces heating costs.
– Does not compromise transparency and natural daylight.
– In line with architectural trends, it meets the need for safety arising from the expansion of glass surfaces and increase in glass thickness in buildings. When the glass breaks, it breaks into small pieces that are not sharp, eliminating the risk of injury.
– Delays fogging on the glass surface.
– Provides maximum benefit from solar heat.
– Prevents window fronts from getting cold in winter.